bring me to life bring me to life

Riiiight...

Well if copying a music video makes a good flash video then this is good, but since it doesnt make a good flash, this isnt good.... get it??

Saddam is different now Saddam is different now

Well well well

Absolutely tasteless. Raunchy as fuck. It was very nice animation and artwork. Good job.

Big Green 1 Big Green 1

Great one.

I really enjoyed this movie. The artwork was superb and the sound was amazing (although I know some sound was borrowed). Maybe the characters here are some of the guys in the boat with YOU in Medal of Honor.. this is thier tale maybe??

CONAN The Barbarian Ep.1 CONAN The Barbarian Ep.1

good, but could improve

Good movie. These are my only nitpicks. There could have been more ambient sounds (background music, footsteps, swords swinging/crashing). Another thing would have to be that you need to polish up your graphics and animation a little. There was inconsitencies in the quality of the artwork throughout the movie. Other than that, good job.

Something Unique Something Unique

Uhhh

I have to admit I didnt give this movie a chance because I didnt watch more than 30 seconds of it. I dont know what you were trying to get across with the movie. You should explain what the movie is about or what we can expect from it. As far as I know the whole movie was just lyrics to songs, maybe poems you wrote, with a song playing in the background?? Kinda boring.

The Jimmy Pee Program The Jimmy Pee Program

Very original

This cartoon was whacked. In a good way... and also.. yeah, just whacked. I like the intro and outro song you made for it. Very much like Tenacious D, which was quite possibly your inspiration for the song. I gave you a 5 for interactivity cuz we gots to watch the floating yam while it loaded. Good job.

Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

Great

I thought this movie was very professional. Awesome artwork, good story for those that understood it. My only suggestion would be to cut down the quality of the movie at certain points, as it ran a bit sluggishly on a medium performance computer. Other then that great work.. keep it up. (the voice acting was superb by the way)

War (final page) War (final page)

bleh

I didnt even bother watching it because the music was WAAAY to loud compared the the voice acting. I could not understand or hear a single word that the characters said. I wont vote on this yet, hoping that you will tweak the sound so we can hear the voices. Please do this and you may have a good submission.

Super Console Wars Part 2 Super Console Wars Part 2

Awesome!!!

That was great.. much better then the first Super Console Wars. THe interactive credits and beginning game were great additions and really added to the movie. Great artwork and 3D modelling of the ships. Overall awesome work.. keep it up.

World War 2 World War 2

Hrmmmmmmmm,,,,

Well first of all, good job. I liked this movie, but I have a few gripes. First off, you took A LOT of stuff for this movie from the Half-Life mod Day of Defeat. All the guns were from that game, the sounds were from the game, and the setting was Omaha beach, a map from the game. But I do understand that these were all real, relevant things from the War, so thats no big deal. Overall, a good movie, I like the cartoon style!